Name of furniture door parts in Ming and Qing Dynasties
The door is the name of the furniture and door parts in the Ming and Qing dynasties. It is the cabinet that can be opened and closed. The ancient furniture is generally composed of the door frame and the heart plate, commonly known as the cabinet door, the cabinet door, also known as the screen door.
Function is similar to the ceremony door, usually closed, people through the front left and right corridors around the door, events or guests to open. One of the doors of two closed doors is called a door fan. Door fan is an essential item in all decorative engineering. The special status of door fan makes it often become a symbol of decorative style.
The door can be opened and closed in a variety of ways, such as manual push and pull translation, so that the hanger running wheel will run along the track, when the door is closed in place, it will automatically press the floor and door frame to ensure good sealing performance; When opening the door, it will synchronously leave the door frame and rise, reducing the friction between the sealing rubber strip and the door frame and the floor, so that the opening is light, the walking is smooth, and the wear and tear of the sealing strip is reduced.
1) Design material characteristics. Doors are often asked to be decorated with the same material used extensively in the interior. Therefore, we often see in the practice of oil cleaning, if the indoor use is red beech, then the door is often red beech; If it’s cherry, then the door is cherry. In the practice of mixing oil, the door is followed by mixing oil, and the color is consistent.
Of course, doors can also be designed into different material styles, but it is difficult to do so.
2) Features of design elements. The design of door doors often follows the design elements of the design style. For example, when there is a specific straight line or curve design in the design, the door door is often required to have this feature.
3) Style guidance features. Door doors will follow the overall design style, so to a certain extent, door doors will also become the style of the guidance of the target. This is because the home can be without other decorative items, but not without the door. So the doors not only follow the style of change, sometimes also play a leading role.
According to the material
(1) Solid door. Solid doors are mainly made of the whole material or the whole material of small pieces. The general width of the door is 1900mm×850mm, because it is difficult to find such a large flash molding material, so today’s solid door is mainly combined.
Solid doors have better sound insulation performance, but poor deformation resistance.
(2) Hollow door. The hollow door is mainly made of splint, supplemented by the middle of the wood square or splint strip to do the keel.
Hollow doors have poor sound insulation performance, but strong deformation resistance. The problem of sound insulation performance can be solved by thickening the thickness of the plywood on both sides.
Nowadays city door also often use fire door, it is a kind of hollow door, but the plywood is fire cotton, fire foam and other materials.
(3) special-profile door. Special-profile doors are mainly made of aluminum alloy, stainless steel, PVC, plastic steel and other special-shaped materials. These materials are often waterproof and are widely used in factories and toilets. Their disadvantage is that they are less aesthetically pleasing and sometimes clash with the design style.
(4) molded door. Moulded doors are made by pressing industrial materials using a hot press. It’s basically a hollow door.
(5) Glass door. Glass door is a special kind of door. First of all, its thickness is not enough to say that it is a solid door, and it does not belong to a special-shaped door. In fact, it is a special form of door. The characteristics of a glass door are determined by the characteristics of the glass itself. For example, when tempered transparent glass is used, the door door has a transparent function, and when frosted glass is used, it has a semi-transparent function.
(6) Grid gate. Grid doors are welded with round or square tube metal. We usually see the security door is the most important embodiment of this way.
In terms of type
(2) Sliding door. Sliding door is also a more common home door. But it is in the same decoration project, at the same time the number of use will not be much. The sliding door is the door open in the X-axis direction.
(3) Folding door. Folding doors work the same way as flat doors. The biggest difference is that the door flap is collapsible. The general folding door occupies a flat opening position is only about one third of the ordinary flat door. But there are more gaps in the folding door, which is not suitable for places requiring strict privacy.
(4) Free gate. A free door is a special form of a flat door, which can be opened in two directions of the Z axis (inside and out), and automatically returns to a closed state after being opened. The action of the free door is accomplished by the free door spring.
(5) Others. There are rolling shutter door, spring door, revolving door, flip door, brake door, etc., can be selected according to the need.
Common door door problems
The manufacture of plywood doors
The manufacture of plywood doors, mainly in the structure. The general oil cleaning method is: the 15mm splint is cut into strips, and then put together into squares as the keel, and then the 5mm plate is nailed on both sides, and then a layer of 3mm decorative panel is affixed on the top. The perimeter of the door can be closed with 1mm×5mm sealing wire (also called door wood wire). The 5mm and 3mm panels of door fans need to be pressed with glue and heavy objects. The glue used should be oil-based glue, such as universal glue.
The production of stainless steel anti-theft door
Stainless steel anti-theft door production skills skid resistance performance. Excellent skid resistance method is: use 1.0-1.2mm thick stainless steel plate as the frame, and then use 0.8-1.0mm stainless square steel into a 45 degree Angle and weld firmly. The new approach now includes a second pane of glass on the inside and outside, which eliminates the inconvenience of cleaning the grid.
Toilet door door waterproof problem
To solve this problem, one is to use waterproof profiles, such as PVC or plastic steel; The second is the use of wood or plywood after waterproof treatment. The disadvantage of the former is the lack of aesthetics; The disadvantage of the latter is that the process is complex and the cost is high.
Notes on solid doors
The problems of solid doors focus on two aspects: one is the deformation, which is mainly through the consolidation to enhance the mutual force offset; The second is cracking, to solve this problem can only be through the selection of wood with better crack resistance.
Fiberglass door fan
Fiberglass door fan, a type of fiberglass door fan compounded with wood. It is characterized in that the grid-like wood frame is pressed with two layers of fiber plate sandwich layer, and the wooden skeleton formed is made of fiberglass reinforced processing, that is, two or more layers of glass filament cloth are coated with unsaturated polyester resin adhesive for many times to form fiberglass reinforced layer and decorative layer, and the wooden frame is added. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, convenient installation and wood saving. The integrity, beauty and mechanical properties of the door are better than those of the traditional wooden door.
Double-sided fiberglass door fan belongs to the field of door fan in building construction. Its composition includes wood frame, glass steel corrugated inner, two layers of glass steel sheet, two layers of decorative layer and two layers of polyester resin adhesive layer. The utility model has the characteristics of wood saving, light weight, high strength, rich color appearance, non-discoloration, clean and luxurious.