The main part that controls the opening of the lock
The lock core adopts a number of anti-theft technologies and a variety of special-shaped anti-drawing pins to eliminate technical opening. With unique pin and blade structure design, it has high safety performance against technical opening. The lock liner is equipped with precision number pin and special-shaped pin structure. When the number pin and special-shaped pin must be pulled at the same time during the technical opening, the lock will be automatically locked, so that the technical opening will fail. The lock core adopts multiple combinations of a variety of special-shaped marbles, which can encode billions of key numbers at most, so as to realize the mutual opening of area zero (one in 16 million). The lock core is equipped with lateral internal pressure side post clamping pin device, which greatly improves the ability to prevent violent torsion.
The lock core is the main part that controls the opening of the lock and is the heart of the lock. It refers to the core part that can rotate and drive the movement of the lock bolt when matched with the key.
1. Class A lock core, prevent technology opening ≥1 minutes, drilling ≥10 minutes, sawing ≥5 minutes, skid ≥10 minutes, tension ≥10 minutes, impact ≥10 minutes.
2.B class lock core, prevent technology opening ≥5 minutes, drilling resistance ≥15 minutes, sawing resistance ≥5 minutes, skid resistance ≥15 minutes, pull resistance ≥15 minutes, impact resistance ≥15 minutes.
3. C-class lock core, prevent technology opening ≥10 minutes, drilling ≥30 minutes, sawing ≥30 minutes, skid ≥30 minutes, pull ≥30 minutes, impact ≥30 minutes.
Class A: The key is flat or crescent, with a row of concave key slots on one or two sides or a cross with convex key slots on four sides;
Class B: The key is flat or crescent, with two rows of concave key slots or cylindrical multi-point concave key holes on one or two sides;
Grade C: The key is flat, with two rows of concave and S-shaped key slots on one side or two sides, or double snake-like key slots inside and outside;
The most secure lock cartridge has been upgraded to Class B and Class C, and it is best to choose Class C when purchasing.
The first tip: before to buy a lock to see how much the key tooth to judge the quality of the lock core, mainly to see the structure of the lock core, blade edge column structure is often much better than the traditional marble structure, the best time to find a professional teacher to consult and then choose according to the situation.
The second trick: pick the lock on Jin weigh two, a weight than two to see the lock core. The heavier the weight, the better the quality of the lock core, the more beads in the lock core, the better the anti-theft function.
The third trick: choose the lock core to see the color, than the color to see the work. Good quality lock core using electroplating treatment, smooth surface, bright color. Among them, the dark yellow is copper core, which is strong and has good anti-theft performance. The lock core is dull in color, and the color with bubbles is zinc alloy, which has general anti-theft performance.
The fourth trick: The key rotation insert lock core card anti-theft performance is poor, the key half inserted, with 5 to 7 parts clockwise or counterclockwise rotation and continue to press the key into the lock, the card key indicates that the lock core anti-theft performance is poor, smooth in the semi-rotating state inserted into the lock core indicates that the anti-theft effect is good.
According to the relevant regulations of GA/T 73-2015, the main technical specifications of mechanical anti-theft lock, the security level of Chinese security lock core is divided into three kinds: A, B and C.
1. Opening time of anti-technology: Class A lock core is greater than 1min (but less than or equal to 5 minutes); Class B lock core is longer than 5min; Class C lock core is longer than 10 minutes.
2. Interopening rate: Grade A ≤0.03%; Class B and Class C ≤0.01%.
3. Number of keys: Level A: the number of keys of the pin lock should be no less than 6×104, the number of keys of the blade lock and lever lock should be no less than 2.5×104, and the number of differential exchange is one; Class B and Class C: the number of keys of the pin lock should be no less than 3×104, the number of keys of the magnetic pin lock, blade lock and lever lock should be no less than 1×104, and the differential exchange number is two; The theoretical key quantity of mechanical combination lock should not be less than 6×107, and the actual transformable key quantity should not be less than 60% of the theoretical key quantity.
1. European lock core:
This type of lock is widely used
Widely used in all kinds of lock, fire lock and other lock products
The size of the lock core can be customized according to the thickness of the door, with a length of 40mm-160mm.
2, American thread lock core
This kind of lock core is used for high-grade door locks
Good quality, high safety. Use less.
3. Fire lock core
Fireproof lock core is used in fireproof lock, which can withstand 975 degrees of high temperature for 90 minutes. It is a special lock core enforced by the state. The usual size is 30mmX32mm.
The main function of the lock core is to transfer torque force by the head, so as to drive other parts of the lock, to unlock and close the lock. Padlocks, drawer locks, door locks and bicycle locks have different head structures and transmit torque in different ways, but the function is the same.
1. Find a lockpicking company to change the lock core
2. Do it yourself
1, unscrew the lower two screws on the handle panel;
2, unscrew the screws on both sides of the lock sleeve;
3, remove the lock core anti-theft cover;
4, remove the old lock core;
5, install the handle after installing the lock core anti-theft shell;
6, install and close the inner and outer handles, the outer handles are best held down;
7. Adjust the inner and outer handles. The screw holes should be aligned with the nuts on the other side.
8. Insert the screw and tighten it.