In 1895, German overtone made the world’s first direct current hand drill. The shell is made of cast iron and can be drilled with a 4mm hole in the steel plate. Hand drill is a portable small drilling tool, which is composed of a small motor, a control switch, a drill chuck and a drill bit.
Introduction to the electric hand drill
The hand drill is a drilling tool powered by AC power or DC battery. It is a kind of hand-held electric tool.
Hand drill is the largest sales of electric tool industry products, widely used in construction, decoration, furniture and other industries, used in the object on the hole or piercing object, some industries also known as electric hammer.
The main components of the hand drill are: drill chuck, output shaft, gear, rotor, stator, casing, switch and cable.
Hand drill (hand drill) – used for drilling metal materials, wood, plastic, etc. When equipped with positive and negative switches and electronic speed regulating devices, can be used for electric screw batch. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally without external power supply for a certain period of time.
Special model: Right Angle drill – suitable for use in narrow working space. (The drill head is 90 degrees from the body, so the working space is reduced.)
Hole opener — Suitable for opening holes in iron and wood materials.
Wood drill – Used specifically for hitting wood materials. With a positioning rod, accurate positioning.
Glass drill bit — suitable for drilling holes in glass.
1. Check whether the power cord is damaged before use. If yes, wrap the insulation tape properly. Do not immerse yourself in water, drag or step carelessly, and do not touch heat sources or corrosive media.
2, for the metal shell of the hand drill must take protective grounding (zero) measures.
3. Before use, it is necessary to confirm that the switch of the hand drill is in the off state to prevent the sudden rotation of the hand drill when the plug is inserted into the power socket.
4. The drill should be idled for 0.5 ~ 1min before use to check whether the transmission part is flexible, whether there is abnormal noise, whether the screws are loose, and whether the commutator spark is normal.
5. When drilling, hold the drill tightly with both hands, try not to operate with one hand, and grasp the correct operating posture.
6. Notched drill bits should not be used. When drilling, the downward pressure should not be too large to prevent the drill bit from breaking.
7, clean the tool head scrap, change the tool head and other actions, must be disconnected in the case of power.
8, for the small workpiece must be clamped with the help of fixtures, and then the use of hand drill.
9. The strength of drilling during operation should not be too large to prevent the drill or wire tapping from flying out and hurting people.
10. Before operation, carefully check whether there is crack or damage to the drill bit. If this situation is found, it should be replaced immediately.
11. Pay attention to the rotation direction and feed direction of the bit.
12. Turn off the power first, and remove the workpiece from the tool when the drill stops completely.
13. Do not contact the drill immediately after processing the workpiece, so as not to overheat and burn the skin.
14. Before operation, carefully check whether there is crack or damage to the drill bit. If this situation is found, it should be replaced immediately.
15. If the rectifier spark is found in use and the drill is overheated, it must be stopped for inspection, such as removing dirt, replacing the worn brush and adjusting the pressure of the brush frame spring.
16. In order to avoid cutting fingers, ensure that all fingers are removed from the workpiece or drill (tap) during operation.
17, when not in use should be timely unplug the power plug. The drill should be stored in a dry and clean environment.